Friday, May 23, 2008

Fast Food and Hot Chicks are all over the Internet

Disclaimer: This post probably isn't suitable for minors and it also might not be suitable for people between the ages of 40 and 101, my Grandma's age; or for married guys, coz your wives probably don't want you reading my blog. Heck, this blog just plain isn't suitable. Period. But to those of you who enjoy it, I thank you. I think it's especially fitting for unmarried adults who are bored on the weekends, or whenever, and have nothing better to do. But there's no doubt it is suitable for those individuals looking over their old disco suits and wondering whether life has passed them by.

Looking around the Internet, I was able to find many people having fun eating fast food. Let's see what's going on out there...


At a McDonald's in Japan, ice cream and a pretty smile really go together. In another McDonald's location far away, it looks as though fast food can make a fashion statement, but I can't verify it. And, for your information, I wear faded jeans.

I've said one day I will go to Japan, and hope to stay much more than one day. So far I've only been to the airport on the way to or from another country. Japanese foods, sightseeing, and err... hottie watching would be on my list of things to do.

And I would have liked to eat the biggest muffin breakfast sandwich I've seen to date, from McDonald's. Where else? Speaking of a date, who would you choose to share a giant sandwich with?
I'm not saying Paris Hilton would be my first choice, but she did look totally beautiful eating that huge burger in the Carl's Jr. commercial. (I'm still looking for cool links, but I like Paris so I will do my best to show her respect.) So what the heck, I'd choose... the Japanese version of her... Is there one? Pretty, sexy, skinny and looks like she couldn't take two bites of a burger, leaving the rest for me... hahaha. Alright, my eyes and mind are no longer on the burger.

But food first.

Since many of you are hamburger connoisseurs, and know your local fast food joints, we ought to see what's cooking there. Perhaps they have perfected the burger in the Philippines. This one looks so delicious!

There's nothing quite like hanging out with friends and eating fast food, for example at a KFC in Thailand, where these cute ladyboys seem to be having a great time.

When I visited Thailand, we went out to eat fast food almost every day because the apartment didn't have a kitchen. Never had I seen so many 7-Eleven stores. Uhh yeah, and never did convenience stores see my face so often. Gosh, maybe they would even remember who I am.

Another place that would be neat to visit is Taiwan, coz they also have some very hot chicks there. Not just when it's hot outside. haha (Now I'm no longer talking 'bout chicken. Male readers know where I'm heading...) Actually, let me rephrase the last sentence: In Taiwan there must be lots of pretty girls in their 20's, but if you spot one you might like to be friends with, the question is does she eat fast food? Ok, it doesn't matter coz she is gorgeous beyond description... And yeah, you are right. I shouldn't always be thinking about my stomach. Also, I better not forget to put on cologne before stepping off the airplane. (More fiction.)

Then after smiling, a sufficient amount of cordial behavior, including the requisite firm, yet friendly handshake, saving hugs for private moments (like my dreams) I will suggest a trip to the nearest burger joint so we can get acquainted. Yes, I am a nerd until the end of time. After that, I have no idea what will happen. My guess is I won't be a nerd anymore but my guess is that heaven won't be full of single, available, interested gals, either. That part sounds too much like Earth. LOL I hope there are burgers and fries, ice cream, and some other yummy foods up there! Then I can blog it, with lots of really cool links.