Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!
Happy New Year!!!
Happy New Year!!!
Happy New Year!!!

It's New Year's Eve (morning) as I write this entry! Perhaps you are reading this entry on New Year's Day. Or maybe it's the next day or week. In that case, have a happy, healthy, successful and caring 2009!

Today, like some other days only more so, I'm going to eat a yummy food and then I'll eat another yummy food, and then... well, I don't know... Rampai, what should I do next?

Rampai, I really appreciate you as my friend. The meal you ate last week looked so delicious, especially the ice cream. I have a lot of fun when I read Rampai's excellent blog. Rampai's dog, Teta, is so cute and really likes to show off for the camera. haha

Today would be a good day for me to go to the store and buy some tea, food, etc. Hmm... let me think, what kind of tea should I buy? I remember now... Okky wrote a great article about Rooibos tea!

Okky is a friend of mine through blogging, because we know each other through reading each other's blogs part of this year. He's a nice guy! I am really thankful for his kindness to me. Okky's outstanding blog helps people feel happy and enjoy their time online much more.

Thank you for being my friends, Rampai and Okky!!