Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Dog wonders why I take pictures of all my food


Your dream about a funny guy eating a sub sandwich at 4 am was real.

Yes, that's me back in January! There's a dog (not pictured) watching me. When it's late at night or early morning and I have food, she magically shows up. It's kinda spooky sometimes when she rounds the corner in the middle of the night with the goal of eating my meal, but she's not a ghost, so I'm not too worried.

After a late night which got going in a Starbucks drive-thru... yeah, all by my lonesome, please send love and kisses, especially the kisses... err anyway, I did lotsa stuff then got some gas at a location of Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores and bought a sub sandwich in the Subway restaurant at Love's, brought it back to the place, where the dog could give me that look, the one that makes me think she's questioning my thinking skills.For example, and of course I'm making this up: She could be thinking, "Why does he always take pictures of food before eating it, instead of the other way around?! Shouldn't the food be eaten first?!" Okay I doubt she's thinking that but it sounded rather humorous. But of course if I must explain the joke, umm yeah, I suck. But in a very, very nice way.

So use your imagination and while you are at it imagine you are out with me on a date, if you are a pretty gal that is. Ok don't do that unless you really want to and not only because I'm buying. Oh really, you're buying? Wow! Thanks. (now I'm sure you won't be able to sleep tonight unless, ok you will... because I post these entries in my night and during most of your mornings or afternoons... so you'll have time to forget it before you fall asleep. What a nice guy I am!)

Wait a minute! Make sure to be sweet, funny and don't have a voice (much) deeper than mine. Ok yeah, haha. I think a note should go right here. This blog isn't a diary and I don't write everything about myself and my life. It's supposed to be a fun time.

Food-related note: I've ordered the same kind of sandwich a number of times since I ate the one pictured above, though I have forgotten the exact number. Last time, the bread was dry and a bit crusty, but each of the other times the sandwich was very good tasting and was even better than I thought it would be.