Friday, August 14, 2009

Dream Shake


Soy Shake (made of soy-based products) -- up very close and enlarged to bigger than the actual size.

Now I'll sleep and dream of drinking a shake as tall as a building. There goes my diet... but it's just going to be a dream. So you can be there too, and we will
drink shakes together.

Yes Rampai, I'm joking coz that makes for a happy day.
But you can come along, Okky too, and any other friends out there
who want to have a shake party. That would be a lot of fun!

Rampai and Okky, thank you for being two of my good friends on the Internet!

Scott

I wrote this little fake invitation to my fantasy shake party (above) in May. But I'm adding to this post:

Right now I'm waiting to listen to a hard-rocking single I bought on the Internet and will listen to it and maybe make another soy shake.

Oh wow! This is almost like live, except when you read it I'll be doing something else and maybe not even be awake. Let's just pretend we are all together... so guess what?

The song that I purchased has finished downloading into iTunes. I'll write more about the song (somewhere up ^^ there in my blog) because it's one of my favorite songs this year.