Thursday, May 07, 2009

What's going on there?


I'm not doing anything very exciting, drinking water...
well, coffee too, and also thinking
about the meaning of life, listening to rock music,
and thought this picture I snapped today, looked
cool. I deleted the rough draft, where I wrote about
"to love" being an infinite infinitive... and also didn't include
my idea to turn Thursday into Friday for lonely romantics
who don't like Fridays without dates. (ok I know you have dates, a spouse or don't want one, so you won't need to keep reading.)

If I do something fun on Thursday,
when Friday arrives it's more like Saturday, and of course
Saturday becomes like Sunday. Since I don't think about hot dates
on Sunday, except in the middle of very long sermons (which isn't why I haven't been going to church... and if you're a minister, No it wasn't funny) it seems to make sense.
Have a great weekend! It's Thursday here, maybe Friday there.
Whatever... it's a good day for some fun! That's not advice. You don't have to have any fun if you don't want to.
haha
Posted by Picasa