Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yummy Shake


The top of a large Cappuccino Shake at The Hamburger Connection
in Caldwell, Idaho.

After eating Seasoned Curly Fries and drinking iced coffee from Jack in the Box, a week ago on Saturday, I was still hungry and went looking for a shake. I found it at The Hamburger Connection, known for their thick "Mile High Shakes".


The shake was yummy and I ate it with the long plastic spoon they gave me. Honestly, I couldn't finish the large shake and instead should have ordered a small one. A large (22 oz) shake there costs $3.69 which ends up being $3.91 with tax, so I probably won't order it often.

I've been ordering shakes on several occasions this year and hope to write an article on my favorite shake. But I'm not going to decide right away which shake I liked best. However, I did come to a conclusion yesterday regarding what I feel is the best fountain-drink soda at a local fast-food restaurant. I will post more on this topic next time.
Posted by Picasa