Saturday, July 04, 2009

Hook me up to a Soda Fountain Machine


There's nothing wrong with starting new traditions
on a holiday... umm but this won't be one of them.
Drinking out of both sides of my mouth is just for the picture.
Later and earlier, I went back and forth, comparing the two.
In Ontario, Oregon USA, Taco Time's fountain-drink soda was still
better than Carl's Jr., though they were the top two,
as I wrote last time.

Today, I wanted to make sure I was right (and I was!) and start another season of soda drinking with the top two. This picture was taken just before lunch.

Note: I don't work for these fast food restaurants or any fast-food restaurant or chain, and I don't speak for them. Trademarks, copyrights, logos, and brand names are the property of their owners.

Happy 4th of July!!!
Posted by Picasa