Sunday, November 01, 2009

That's one strange photo

 
After taking photos Thursday at the food bank, I went to Jolts & Juice for an iced latte. I walked outside and ended up with (not really planned) this very strange camera angle, not getting much of my face in the picture and everything leans one way.

Next time I should make everything in the photo lean the other way, just so nobody thinks caffeine causes any particular ideology or reflects it. Heck no. That's what I love about caffeine, it's so non-judgmental. Caffeine isn't a person, but now maybe you're starting to understand what's going on here, or not going on, at Fast Food Yummy... harmlessly making fun of what needs to be made fun of and at the same time praising the very best in fast food, soft drinks, espresso drinks and coffee, I am very serious.

Serious about foods and beverages, then of course writing like a guy hanging out and talking to his buddies. This blog is supposed to be a fun place.

I'm also very serious about the music I review and mention here, and any other important topic. There will be more writing about music on the way. Stay tuned! As if you could tune into my blog. umm, haha

My strongest efforts have been made to achieve objectivity. Also it's my real opinion and what I honestly think about each food or beverage, to the best of my ability. I'm writing what I do because I like to eat and write about it. What was I saying earlier, umm writing...

My reason for photographing the food (look below, because this is a blog) was specifically for Fast Food Yummy, so I could encourage people everywhere to do what they can to:

HELP FEED HUNGRY PEOPLE

Volunteer and/or Donate good quality, safe, healthy foods that follow donation guidelines.

That's my own personal pitch for helping people all over the planet because I believe in it.

The holidays are coming. Please help feed the hungry. Be happy and make other people happy too!
Posted by Picasa