Monday, December 14, 2009

Breakfast after holiday (Thanksgiving) and...

Tonight, just thinking about how beautiful the college girls would have been at a PARALLEL UNIVERSITY.

 
Pecan pie and coffee.

The pie was yummy. I bought it at Albertsons and was happy it tasted so good. Sometimes pies from grocery stores have bad crusts. Not this one. It was good.
It's worthy of my 'Food That's Fast but Not Fast Food' mention (even though I don't have such a thing), so I'll mention it.

There, I mentioned it.

Now, it would be fun to find out if we really are what we eat.

What if...

If you see me, oh around the beginning of 2010 and I look like a GIANT PECAN, it's okay, don't fret.

I still kiss as good as ever, even if I haven't done any kissing in a long time. Maybe as a pecan, I'll get some love from walnuts, cashews, and almonds. Women? I doubt it.

Some women, my goodness, I'm afraid of you. My advice? Well, what good would that do.

Okay then, just be yourselves, but only if yourselves are nice, polite and kind selves. Otherwise, please stay away from me.

Pie is better than fun, if by fun you mean oh, cut that out and quit screwing with the English language.

{Note: This is my opinion and is not an endorsement. It's only about what I ate or drank when I consumed it. I am not responsible for foods, food quality, consistency or food safety and related issues of any foods, including baked goods, desserts, fast food menu items, meals or manufactured food products. To give feedback, voice safety and health concerns, or to bring up issues about foods, please contact the place of purchase and company that cooked, baked or manufactured those food items.}

Let me add:

If you can't eat pecan pie or kiss because you are not allowed to, that's okay, don't worry. Just do as you are told. Or whatever. But if you are allowed to, that's good too.

End post.

Wait.

Fun!

I just thought I'd put a plug in for good old-fashioned fun. Do something that makes you smile and laugh. I didn't mean the word that ends with the letter 'x'.

That makes you laugh? If so, maybe I'm on the wrong planet Earth.

Yeah, if I had a chance to go back and do it (well, not IT!!!) again...

I WOULD HAVE gone to a PARALLEL UNIVERSITY.

And I would have had more fun there. Ummm...good, clean fun. Yeah, Right!

Posted by Picasa