Saturday, October 15, 2011

Danger! Cherry pit


On a rare occasion, something like this will happen. That's a cherry pit, and I was kind of unhappy but since I went through the Jack in the Box drive-thru to buy this shake, I didn't want to drive back through to give it back to them. I didn't bite down hard --so I was lucky--and I think maybe the cherry was cut open a bit, so when I put it in my mouth I felt something hard in my mouth. Held the cherry up near the light in the car and that's what I saw two weeks ago. I didn't think this kind of cherry was served with pit still in it and never got one before, so it was a rather unpleasant experience for me. However, this hasn't stopped me from going back there again for shakes. I'm just very careful. And maybe I will tell them no cherry next time.