Saturday, March 23, 2013

One more time...

A day later, and wanting to see if it was basically the same at another Carl's Jr., I ate the Charbroiled Atlantic Cod Fish Sandwich again and have to say this is one of the best sandwiches I've had in years. There are others of course, but this is one of my favorites.The sandwich (in the photo) was more juicy than the sandwich the day before, but probably about equal in flavor, with plenty of lettuce and tomato.

Wait a minute... keep waiting...

sorry, I'm trying to compare buns: This bun and the Cod Fish Sandwich bun on the Carl's Jr. website, and the bun in their fish sandwich commercial (on YouTube) which doesn't appear to be popular with feminists and girls who just plain don't like men. Don't get me wrong, I like women and girls, just not the ones who don't like men. If you don't like the commercial, you should say so but not imply all men like the commercial because I didn't think it was very good. 

More on the fish sandwich buns...

well, I don't know much about buns but this one seems different on top.  I could go out today and look at  buns, and of course I mean sandwich buns, although I probably won't get this fish sandwich today. I had a funny idea for the closing sentence but I don't want any girls or women thinking to themselves that I'm going to a very hot place someday, unless it's a tropical island or something. If it helps you to imagine everyone wearing lots of clothes on that tropical island, that's your problem. haha