Sunday, October 20, 2013

Comparing Two Iced Coffees

I wanted to write about iced coffee... The last time I went out for iced coffee it was very good and I drank two iced coffees. I had the Jack in the Box iced coffee first and wasn't sure I would have another iced coffee later, but as it turned out I did wind up over at McDonald's, in the drive-thru, for that second iced coffee.

Jack in the Box's iced coffee was a little bit better than McDonald's iced coffee this time. However, it couldn't be much closer and there was almost no difference between the two because both had very good flavor. I also compared how much ice was in the cup and both appeared to be the right amount, not too much or too little. Both iced coffees were strong enough and it tasted fresh to me. That's important. Also, it was the right shade, not too dark or light, the flavors were very good, and it wasn't too sweet but slightly sweet which I feel is correct. I can't say there was much difference in quality between the two iced coffees, but this was a win for Jack in the Box.

I don't have much more to add but if I can think of anything else then I write about it some other time.