Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 Fun? The Commercial for Charbroiled Atlantic Cod Fish Sandwich at Carl's Jr.

by Scott McLean

I wrote about (reviewed) the commercial for The Charbroiled Atlantic Cod Fish Sandwich at Carl's Jr., in March. I like this commercial but it could have been funnier. It's for Hardee's too, but have I ever been there? Oh wait a minute, maybe that's where 'she' hangs out! No, couldn't be, I'm just being way excited for Dec. 30 sitting in my bedroom with nothing to do but write what someone, maybe more than one, will be reading.

The commercial is (was? hmm I guess it still is in the video) sexy and cute, slightly funny, but some people didn't like it, though I'm sure some of those people who didn't like it, love to see some of their favorite pop stars wearing almost nothing in music videos. Okay, whatever!

Did Carl's Jr. and Hardee's win big or lose big with this commercial? I think it's somewhere in between and that's pretty good because I did go there and ate the Charbroiled Atlantic Cod Fish Sandwich, more than once.

Here is part of what I wrote on Fast Food Yummy in March 2013:

The sandwich was great!  It's delicious and I ate it this morning, perhaps spurred on to get it by the fact that some girl said she wasn't going to go there anymore.  At least I wouldn't have to see one man hater there.  Oh heck, I don't know if she hates men yet. She needs to love everyone, and love fish too.

The Charbroiled Atlantic Cod Fish Sandwich is a winner.  I'm not much for "charbroiled" but I wanted to cancel out someone else's vote, or rather cancel out their comment with what is much better, my writing.