Friday, March 07, 2014

Turn On... this Song

Best music to listen to when going out? I have heard so many songs on the radio and it's hard to remember. This is 2014 and I want to hear songs that have some action and excitement. When I'm driving around, I hope to hear "Can't Remember to Forget You" by Shakira and featuring Rihanna. The video is good but I don't watch it while I'm driving because I don't want to wreck, and also don't want to feel too good. These young singers are beautiful and there's too much going on in the music video to describe in a fast food blog. Oh yeah, that's right this is me here and like I said before, besides fast food I will also write about the things people talk about when they go out for food, soft drinks, or whatever. My goal at the moment is to kind of cancel out the negative comments on YouTube. In my opinion it's a great song and I like it a lot.

So it's good to be positive, though I doubt that when I'm driving around I'll see any young women a tenth as pretty as them. What's much more important, the song rocks and it's fun to listen to and watch!