Monday, September 29, 2014

Shake and then fireworks

    NEW    SALTED CARAMEL 
             Real Ice Cream Shake

I didn't have high expectations for the evening. In fact, I didn't have a specific plan after going to the grocery store -- where I didn't buy anything because someone walking around in the store appeared to be sick and trying really hard to give it to the other customers. I was very disappointed. (And believe it or not, it was one of those grocery stores where people shop for organic and other healthy foods.) With my mind pointing in the direction of returning for sleep, I started driving and also wanting to get a shake.

I am glad there's a Jack in the Box restaurant before I make a turn, and this shake really was worth going to the drive-thru, then turning around and going back and thinking about going in a store. I was about ready to get out of the car, when someone pointed up in the sky and I thought they were pointing over my car. Were spaced-out aliens from a spaced-out place up above me somewhere going to take me to a nicer place? No. 

But Yes, I really liked this shake.