Thursday, April 16, 2015

Burger King Chicken Fries and the funny - cute impact in FAST FOOD

I had a new iced coffee at Jack in the Box and an OREO Shake and Chicken Fries at Burger King. The funny and cute chicken commercials of Burger King got me interested in trying Chicken Fries. I like.

Who else CUTE and FUNNY made me want specific fast food? I need to spend a lot of time concentrating on this important question.

Also, I want to come up with a funny plot for fast food characters doing something funny together to make us laugh. It can be comedy but also suspense, action, and with lots of fast food. I can see in my imagination a place, area, Ihopeneartonowtime where every person is accepted and loved. Oh haha you see "where every" i do because my song in March had last word "everywhere"