Friday, May 15, 2015

Fast Food Mission to Where-Every? Maybe It's Just Science Fiction of my Mind

I want to go where every person is accepted and loved....

If 'I' can go OR 'i', because reality without 'i' is like a property for sale

I don't know what I mean, but you can figure out my funny mistake I made somewhere else, but everything has a meaning...

Heck, forget it, or not, but I'd just rather figure out, for the here part of HERE, where some of our favorite fast food characters can go...

I don't know yet...

"I'm on my I'mLine" (quoting my song, not yet released) going ahead to "Ihopeneartonowtime" (quoting my psssstttt or like my past-scott-post) and place??? yes, it should be Where-Everypersonisacceptedandloved.... (forever)

i'm not sure who else is a 'person' these days, but the CUTE and FUNNY characters or mascots of the Fast Food world are IN. Okay, fast food doesn't have a whole world to itself but we share.

the Taco Bell dog, a chihuahua (no longer with us for real but this is science fiction) would be one of the fast-food mascots or characters that I would choose to go on this important mission... I don't think the !Go To Where-Every Ship! can run on hot sauce, but I better think before we give it a try haha... maybe we'll do something important like travel to the taco planet. I hear it's been quite hot there lately. I hope that planet isn't located in the taco salad galaxy, but my guess is that it is... well, I'll eat bean and cheese burritos while here I'm on Earth, umm...that and drink the Iced Coffee I've been getting at Taco Bell. I like that iced coffee a lot. (See it in an upcoming photo, but it's at a Taco Bell on Earth.)

I might need to drink many iced coffees to get movingfast because I'm not sure how many billions of *light*years away is Where-Every. Again, that's short for Where-Everypersonisacceptedandloved.... and of course that's potentially a science fiction Fast-Food mission.

Maybe.

P.S. I don't have any connection to anything... wait, i do have a connection to anything... that's the !Go To Where-Every Ship! we will use anything to go everywhere including to Where-Every.

Also, I want funny fun, and lots of fast food.