Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Ima: This is from our mail of thoughts.

Scott: Oh yeah, that's interesting. Wait a minute, what is that? Is that something you and Yavki are doing.

Уовгитьчамыща: Yavki? That sounds pretty the way you say it, Scott, but remember I'm gonna protect you.

Ima: I say Yavki in a nice voice too.

Уовгитьчамыща: Yes you do, Ima. You and Scott are fun to be with.

Scott: I feel up, up and can't wait for us get out of here way, way away.

Уовгитьчамыща: Yes, and that is what the thoughts are asking. When are you going to leave? Look down, guys.

Scott: thoughts? asking? Hmmm...down? We're moving!! 

Уовгитьчамыща: You're happy with Yavki, right?

Ima: I'm a girl, I mean I'M A LADY. LOL 

Уовгитьчамыща: LOL Ima

Ima: but you realize I'm a strong lady that aliens wouldn't want to fight with on a distant planet, or even here.

Уовгитьчамыща: You're one of us guys and also you and I are the girliest girls in the universe when we're around Scott, except for when we are kicking alien a** and being serious to get us to Where-Every and protect love and fast food. I threw that in to get some attention from a few of our hungry thought senders.

Scott: Mail of thoughts? Thought senders? And how come I don't see the ground?

Уовгитьчамыща: That's because we didn't lift off?