Thursday, December 08, 2016

Ima: He was talking like the Taco Bell Dog, then I didn't know where he went.

Kzahmuh: It's all my fault. I was using my very um universe-many many device which gets us to other parallel universes, like mine.

Scott: and?

Kzahmuh: and some of it got on the Taco Bell Dog voice device that Ima came up with.

Ima: So then, I'm not sorry after all.

Kzahmuh:

Scott: Where did you go, Kzahmuh?

Kzahmuh: I'm traveling right now, or rather universe hopping to see if I can find The Cool Shadow.

Уовгитьчамыща: Hi guys, I had to go out for a few minutes. I brought you some shakes and french fries. I was getting hungry. Where's Kzahmuh?

Ima: She's looking for The Cool Shadow.

Уовгитьчамыща: Where?

Хлеба: Some other universes. I'm not sure though because 

Kzahmuh: Oh no, they're here... 

We've got her... yeah, and she can't get away...

Pow! Wham!

We've got her... yeah, and she can't get away...

Kzahmuh: ha ha ha  You just said that...

Kzahmuh flips one of the bad guys, punches another, and the third appears unable to move.

Kzahmuh: What's wrong? You scared!... Oh yeah, it's the repeating Pattern mob.

Уовгитьчамыща: What happened Kzahmuh? I heard the fighting, are you alright?!

Kzahmuh: Yes, I think so. Oh no, he broke one of my nails.

Уовгитьчамыща: But you're a superhero, don't worry about it. Hey Kzahmuh, you're missing out on shakes and fries.

Kzahmuh: I wish you could send me some. I need to tell you that repeating Pattern mob is in every parallel universe, but I'm not sure what HE says about it.

Хлеба: I think Pattern caused all the problems for us too, and

Kzahmuh: and what?

Уовгитьчамыща: Kzahmuh, we will be safe in Anything. Um what should we do if they're outside?

Kzahmuh: Lock the doors, turn off the lights, and put the fast food away.

Ima: And what if they try to break in?

Kzahmuh: Kick their ass! I mean, you know how to do whatever it takes.

Ima: yeah, we're superheroes!