Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Ima: Oh that's my favorite song.

Anything: I don't hear anything.

Ima: Nice joke Anything.

Anything: Yeah, Sci-fi can make you feel good.

Ima: Where's Scott?

Хлеба: Was that a question for me or Anything?

Scott: I'm here, Ima.

Ima: Touch me, Scott.

Хлеба: Ima, this is a family-friendly story.

Ima: No it's not, Хлеба. Besides, we're a family, or

Уовгитьчамыща: really good friends.

Ima: the BEST!!

Ima: which Yavki are you?

Уовгитьчамыща: the one you've been joking with for a long time.

Ima: the beach sure is a lot of fun today.

Уовгитьчамыща: Scott, give me a hug.

Scott: okay, sure, I like hugs.

Ima: Me too.

Scott: yeah, you too.

Хлеба: should I ask too?

Scott: for a hug?

Хлеба: Yeah!

Scott: Wow! I like hugging you, Хлеба, but you didn't show you wanted that before.

Хлеба: Kzahmuh and I have been busy. 

Scott: Hey, where is Kzahmuh?

Хлеба: She's looking at something and we need to show you but 

Scott: but what?

Ima: now I'm not the one in trouble.

Scott: you never really are, Ima, but you do make a lot of jokes, so that's good, we don't want to be too serious in space.

Ima: yeah, Space! (sigh) I wish we could stay here on this beach together forever!

Scott: the Beach is going with us.

Ima: oh YEAH!! so I will show you HAPPY Ima!!

Хлеба: Scott, we need to get Kzahmuh and discuss... ohhh Ima you're really

Уовгитьчамыща: showing how beautiful she is.

Ima: thanks Yavki.

Уовгитьчамыща: Sure, but I'm the Уовгитьчамыща in this universe.  

Ima: where's Yavki?

Уовгитьчамыща: Would you miss me if I wasn't here with you?

Ima: Yes, of course I would. So would Scott, Kzahmuh, Хлеба, The Cool Shadow, Anything, and oh well, the Taco Bell Dog isn't here but I do the voice sometimes to make everybody happy! and Уовгитьчамыща of this universe also, you're my friend now too, right?

Уовгитьчамыща: Yes, Ima.

Kzahmuh: Hi everyone. The beach is great!

Уовгитьчамыща: Show us your bikini, Kzahmuh.

Kzahmuh: Sure.

Хлеба: Wow! that's perfect, Kzahmuh.

Kzahmuh: Your bikini is very sexy, Хлеба.

Хлеба: thanks Kzahmuh.

Хлеба: but shouldn't we tell Scott about what we were looking at...

Kzahmuh: later. let's have some fun and not be too serious right now. Besides, did you notice that Ima is naked?

Хлеба: Yeah, she's funny.

Уовгитьчамыща: and beautiful.

Хлеба: yeah, you're right Уовгитьчамыща. I think I finally get it. We're at the beach.

Kzahmuh: in Anything.

Ima: And we're going to go all over the universe like this.

Хлеба: But we'll have clothes on, right?

Уовгитьчамыща: Yes, of course we will.

Ima: Sometimes...

Anything: Like I said, Sci-Fi can make you feel good.

Уовгитьчамыща: I feel like this is real.

Ima: I sure hope so. 

Хлеба: Maybe too real.

Ima: What, Хлеба?

Хлеба: Oh let's just keep having fun, Ima. 

Ima: Okay I can do that.