Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Ima: Scott, what's going on?

Scott: I'm not sure. We're still waiting.


Ima: okay.


Scott: Where's Уовгитьчамыща?


Ima: Which one?


Scott: Yavki. 


Ima: I don't know if she likes to be called that nickname anymore. Well, by you she does.


Scott: What? Really? I'm not sure, OK, I meant her, our Уовгитьчамыща.


Ima: I don't know. She was walking and...


Scott: What's that loud crashing sound!


Ima: Хлеба said it's some kind of reality video or reality show or something like that.


Уовгитьчамыща: I'm your Уовгитьчамыща too, Scott, right? I'm a writer, just like you.


Scott: Yes, you're our Уовгитьчамыща from this universe.


Ima: Do you want to visit our universe, Уовгитьчамыща?


Уовгитьчамыща: Sure, if Уовгитьчамыща says it's OK. he he he


Scott: there's only one problem.


Уовгитьчамыща: What? It won't fit into that (search for) one equation to explain everything?


Scott: I was thinking more like how are you going to write about what's going on here?


Уовгитьчамыща: I'll choose Ima to do the writing for me?


Ima: I'm scared to stay here in this new universe all by myself.


Уовгитьчамыща: It's not new.


Ima: Well, it's new to me.


Scott: Yeah, you're coming with me, Ima.


Ima: Oh thank God, I'm in love.


Уовгитьчамыща: Ima, you're good at... um flirting. he he he


Ima: with Scott, yeah, whatever, I mean he's mine.


Уовгитьчамыща: yours? that's cute.


Ima: Yeah, it is. Hey, what's that flashing light on your... um what is that thing?


Уовгитьчамыща: It's similar to one of your smart phones, only much smarter.


Ima: Is someone calling?


Уовгитьчамыща: yes.


Ima: You better answer it.


Уовгитьчамыща: Are you sure?


Ima: Yes, I am.


Уовгитьчамыща: I'll go in the other room.


Scott: ok but see what they are  doing in there?


Ima: Let's enjoy the beach some more and I'll give you some more delicious Ima kisses.


Уовгитьчамыща (walking to the other room): he he he Ima you're funny.


Уовгитьчамыща: What's going on in here? (as she closes the door behind her.)


Хлеба: Don't worry. It's nothing.


Уовгитьчамыща: Hi Ima. 


Хлеба: No, I'm Хлеба. Oh, I'm sorry, you're on the phone?


Уовгитьчамыща: Yeah, it's like a phone. Just a minute...


Уовгитьчамыща: Ima, are you girls about ready to come back.


Ima: Yes, we are, but we kind of made a mess. The Cool Shadow doesn't know how to make shakes, and then Хлеба and I were fighting, I mean practicing our superhero preparations for real life battles with villains and we broke some stuff... And we couldn't find Kzahmuh. You said to look for Kzahmuh's real counterpart. But I did see someone who looked like Scott.


Уовгитьчамыща: He's here with us. And you know that our Scott died and that's how I became the writer.


Ima: Oh that's good. Are you writing everything down that we're doing? Don't leave anything out.


Уовгитьчамыща: It's going to sound and seem very real.


Ima: I guess you would know.


Уовгитьчамыща: Yeah, maybe their Уовгитьчамыща will know that feeling, too.


Ima: I'll see you soon. How do you want us to arrive? Right where you're standing now?


Уовгитьчамыща: Yes. I'll be waiting.


Ima: OK bye.


Уовгитьчамыща: bye.


Уовгитьчамыща: Ladies, what's that machine?


Kzahmuh: It's a whole bunch of stuff all in one.


Уовгитьчамыща: Such as?


Kzahmuh: It will enable us to pinpoint a place and time to time travel to and also cross over to the other universe and back.

Уовгитьчамыща: Is that a good idea?

Kzahmuh: I'm not sure, but there's a problem in the past, and


Уовгитьчамыща: Where's Уовгитьчамыща?


Хлеба: You're right here talking with us.


Уовгитьчамыща: I mean your Уовгитьчамыща.


Хлеба: I don't know. She said she was hungry and went out.


Уовгитьчамыща: OK then, it's time we have Scott and Ima come in here and we will all decide what to do.


Хлеба: No, you're in danger.


Kzahmuh: Don't worry, okay get them.