Friday, July 07, 2017

Do you ever wonder who you are?

No. Should I?

I'm not sure, but I'm glad they chose us to work together, and go to...

What's that loud noise?!

Meirohma: I'm not sure. Maybe um...

Uladocha: the Kzahmniya. This might cause insomnia.

Meirohma: haha Uladocha... Can I ask you something?

Uladocha: Yeah, as long as we can keep going to the future and get the newest and best one of these devices so we can get back to the past and...

Meirohma: I was just going to say you have such a pretty name! Where did you get it? 

Uladocha: thanks. haha My mother gave me the name, but it's not my name.

Meirohma: What's you name? Wonder Woman?

Uladocha: No, I didn't really do that much...

Meirohma: You saved some teenagers and that was wonderful!

Uladocha: Yeah, they're okay and that is what's important.

Meirohma: So then, what's our next stop, and you still haven't told me your real name?

Uladocha: We're going to Yakhoya and the year 2024 to see if... what's this name?

Meirohma: It looks like it says Kzahmuh

Uladocha: if Kzahmuh's device to pinpoint the past and transport us there is in the store, oh yeah and my name is Уовгитьчамыща. And you can say Yavkitchamitcha.