Sunday, September 24, 2017

Travaia: Why are you looking at me like that, Ima?

Ima: Because your lips look like Christmas tree lights.

Travaia: Yeah, it's the Christmas lights lipstick that I'm wearing on my lips. How do you like it?

Ima: Okay, you're ahead of holidays, or I mean you passed some of them, some of the holidays...

Travaia: Are we there yet? You said we're landing?

Ima: Look out the window.

Уовгитьчамыща: I can't seem to reach Anything...  Wait a minute, I'll try again, um Anything to Anything, please come in. We're at the restaurant.

Kzahmuh: Did you leave them a message, Уовгитьчамыща?

Уовгитьчамыща: Yes, I did but I don't know what's wrong, I thought they'd be here by now.

Хлеба: Do you think they went to a different location?

Уовгитьчамыща: Maybe.

Kzahmuh: Хлеба, hey come'ere for a moment.

Хлеба: Why?

Ima: Are you girls whispering again.

Уовгитьчамыща: Ima, there's a call for you?

Ima: Who is it?! I never get any calls, and Scott and I are in a competition because we're not getting much attention from elsewhere.

Хлеба: he he he... You sure make up for it here.

Kzahmuh: Yeah. Ima is most likely to be most popular superhero I know.

Scott: She's a lot of fun though, right girls?

Kzahmuh: Right. She is fun.

Хлеба: I'm sorry Ima, I'm glad we're all together and looking for love for everybody.

Уовгитьчамыща: Okay, Ima, push there and talk.

Ima: Sure. Yes, I see... Hello. This is Ima.

Caller: Hello. This is Ima.

Ima: What? Is this an echo?

Caller: What? Is this an echo?

Ima: Grrrr... Who is this?!

Caller: Grrrr... Who is this?!

Уовгитьчамыща: Ask that person what they want?

Ima: What do you want?

Caller: Yo quiero Taco Bell.

Ima: What?

Ima: Уовгитьчамыща, is this the Taco Bell Dog calling?

Уовгитьчамыща: No Ima, it's you.

Ima: Me?

Ima: I don't want to talk to me.

Travaia: And don't talk to yourself either.

Ima: Nice one, Travaia.