Sunday, October 01, 2017



Love Is Forever
Scott Loves His
Superheroes
Уовгитьчамыща:
Where's my surprise?
I hope it's cake and cookies...
Ima: I hope so, too, Уовгитьчамыща.
Уовгитьчамыща: You called me
   by my full name. Thanks, Ima.
Ima: You're my favorite superhero.
Уовгитьчамыща: Is it my birthday, 
  I feel important today.
Ima: You are... Travaia, she's helping
(whispering to Travaia: Did you get us
 out of harm's way)
Travaia: I will !!
Уовгитьчамыща: What will you do, Travaia?
Travaia: Make sure the cake and cookies
   are say um still for sale, I meant
   and sweet, have sugar, haven't been
   destroyed, I mean not divided, we
   want the cake and cookies to be dense
   and not difficult.to eat...
Уовгитьчамыща: What? Travaia
   oh I'm happy you care about me
   and want to make sure I get 
   to eat cake and cookies...
Travaia: I do, but
Anything: Do                 
  (Yes, I know we can if we put aside
           partisan differences.)
Ima: What? Anything?
Anything: Sorry, Ima. My memory has
     some news program, and I should FORGET?!
Ima: It's not a problem
Travaia: but this is...
Scott: What? Travaia
Travaia: Yeah, the cookies look kinda strange.

and the cake isn't equal on both sides.
Ima: the dessert equation, Travaia?

Уовгитьчамыща: Dessert?
I want cake and cookies for dinner.
Ima: I agree.
                                                 
Kzahmuh: Let's get this party ready, Хлеба.
Хлеба: Where's The Cool Shadow?
He was supposed 
             to bring shakes.
Kzahmuh: He's coming but he's running late...
Хлеба: okay
I'm getting 
hungry
for cake!!