Saturday, November 11, 2017

💗 LOVE

Ima: I know I'm a superhero.
Хлеба: hehe
Ima: what's funny?
Хлеба: we're superheroes.
Ima: I haven't seen it from you.
Хлеба: oh! You don't think I am?
Ima: I do, I guess, but...
Хлеба: but what?
Ima: oh, forget it.
Хлеба: No. I'm not going to.
Ima: Hey Scott.
Scott: Are you girls ready to go
         out to eat?
Ima: First, we want to know
        if Ð¥Ð»ÐµÐ±Ð° is
Scott: is what? Let me put these
         papers down. Whoa! Oh no.
         Why did you do that?
Хлеба: Are you alright , Scott?
Ima: Nice job, Ð¥Ð»ÐµÐ±Ð°. You flipped
        Scott because his writing
        is dangerous? Hehe
Хлеба: I'm sorry, Scott dear.
Ima: Dear?  Nooo!!! Grrr  You're
        not the leading lady, Ð¥Ð»ÐµÐ±Ð°.
        I am!
Хлеба: hehe
Scott: Where is Ð£Ð¾Ð²Ð³Ð¸Ñ‚ьчамыща?
Хлеба: No. She is, Ima.