Thursday, November 23, 2017

Travaia: So then, you push on this one and it blocks the action of the gun, it prevents it from working, essentially freezing it. Or if you push a little harder...

Kzahmuh: hehehe

Kzahmuh: Harder, Travaia, push harder...

Travaia: Very funny, Kzahmuh.
Okay, I mean press down more, and

Kzahmuh: And what?

Travaia: The weapon and the bad guy just kinda freeze.

Kzahmuh: Like a big ice sculpture.

Travaia: Well, we hope they're not too big to begin with.

Kzahmuh: You wanta see what I created?

Travaia: Sure, what is it?

Kzahmuh: an invisible armor suit.

Travaia: Wow! Cool! How does it  work?

Kzahmuh: Touch here, and pull it out and around you.

Travaia: I don't see anything.

Kzahmuh: That's right.

Travaia: What is it? 

Kzahmuh: I can't tell you, not yet anyway.

Travaia: We better get back to the beach. They said we are going out. Scott didn't look happy when he came here to the other room to check on us.

Kzahmuh: That's because you were testing your, um what do you call it? out on him.

Travaia: Do you like Diva-Ice?

Kzahmuh: Not really but I see your point. 

Travaia: I'm still afraid there might be some bad guys where we're going tonight for fun.

Kzahmuh: Don't be afraid, Travaia.

Travaia: Yeah, you're right, Kzahmuh.

Kzahmuh: Cake and Cookies are no match for us.

Travaia: Coz we're superheroes?

Kzahmuh: Never ask, because you know we are. But I meant because we're hungry and they better not stop us. It's Yavki's birthday, or something...

Travaia: I'm not sure what we're celebrating but I'm ready for 

Scott: Hi ladies, are you ready to go?

Kzahmuh: Are you mad at us?

Scott: No, I'm not. Why?

Kzahmuh: Travaia tested her device out on your papers and pen.

Scott: And then Хлеба

Kzahmuh: did what?

Хлеба: I flipped him, and his papers went everywhere.

Travaia: hehehe

Хлеба: It's not funny, Travaia, and I'm sorry about what I did.

Travaia: So why did you do that to him?

Ima: I said she wasn't acting like a superhero.

Уовгитьчамыща: It's not an act.

Ima: What do you mean by that, Уовгитьчамыща?

Уовгитьчамыща: Уовгитьчамыща told me something happened to me long ago, which is why my mother told me to become an actress, and I'm really a

Ima: What? Уовгитьчамыща

Уовгитьчамыща: I'm a superhero.

Ima: Me too. Me too.