Sunday, January 14, 2018

This party could continue
well into... whenever
and ever...
(or forever if you prefer)
Ima: but Yavki will pop!
Anything: Me too.
Ima: haha nice one, Anything.
Anything: I should do stand-up.
Ima: That would be difficult,
         but I'd laugh. 
Хлеба: Yeah, me too. Yavki, can
    we switch topics now?
Scott: Хлеба, there's  a whole
    building out there...
Хлеба: Whole universe?
Scott: that too, yeah!
Хлеба: ok, I just want um...
(thinking) about 5 pieces of pies,
well big slices, I'll start with five.
Ima: You and Anything
    are hard to please, Хлеба.
Хлеба: Yeah, I'm a
Ima: Superhero
Хлеба: no, a princess.
Ima: hehehe Хлеба ...
Хлеба: Are those all restaurants
in that slowly spinning building,
Scott?
Scott: Yes, Хлеба. It will stop
  spinning around when we go to eat.
Ima: What kind of food?
Scott: More cakes, cookies and
pies, candy, waffles, shakes, and...
Ima: I hope Anything can figure
out how to reverse Travaia's
thing she did to Kzahmuh and
Gertrude so we can go out for
more desserts...
Уовгитьчамыща: It's not just
desserts,
Ima, it's
cakes for
anytime...
Ima: 
  Amen!
Хлеба:
  hehehe