Thursday, February 01, 2018

чагобжа

Ima: That was too much, Хлеба. I'm gonna try harder to be
Хлеба: a nicer person?
Ima: What?
Хлеба: You're going to be a nicer person now?
Ima: no. 
Хлеба: no?!
Ima: We're superheroes! I'm going to try harder to be
a nicer superhero.
Хлеба: Show Scott and Уовгитьчамыща
Ima: and Anything. It's based on 
Хлеба: We can't say that, Ima, in case someone else is listening, and...
Ima: You're right.
Уовгитьчамыща: What?
Ima: Here it is, we know what to do to get Kzahmuh and Gertrude back with us again.
Уовгитьчамыща: How did you figure it out?
Хлеба: Gertrude is Pattern or one of the former members of Pattern, or as they were known the repeating pattern mob, but I think she's really nice so I don't understand how she could have ever been a bad guy.
Уовгитьчамыща: She's a guy? I thought Kzahmuh said all of Pattern were guys.
Scott: Yeah, that's confusing but I'm sure she will tell us more about it.
Ima: So then, this is the way to stop them from repeating what they're doing over and over and
Уовгитьчамыща: What's Kzahmuh saying?
Ima: and what's that device, Хлеба?
Хлеба: I think something, or someone else found out about it already and
Ima: Is it bad or dangerous?
Хлеба: No! It's just how I know 
Ima: What?
Хлеба: that Gertrude doesn't know how to put makeup on and she put frosting on her face.
Уовгитьчамыща: hahaha You're kidding.
Хлеба: No, I'm not, Yavki.
Уовгитьчамыща: okay, Khleba, what will you do?
Хлеба: Show her, Ima.
Ima: I push the STOP button to stop them from repeating! Then, I restart them by pushing the, no actually it's a, um pull down on this
Хлеба: I shouldn't let you be alone with him, but Scott helped you come up with that idea. It's based on what me and Scott, Kzahmuh and Travaia were working on for candy and pies.
Scott: Don't worry, Хлеба, we're going for candy and pies as soon as we get Kzahmuh and Gertrude back, and where are Travaia and Jane or Jasmine? Also, where's the other ship?
Ima: The other Anything is coming and
Хлеба: Kzahmuh has it all worked out, we're going to be able to cross over into our parallel universe and back again with no problem.
Scott: okay, They stopped!
Уовгитьчамыща: Start them up again, Ima!
Ima: should I push or pull?
Scott: I'm not sure.
Хлеба: We decided to pull
Ima: Then I pull on:  чагобжа
Хлеба: It's our new word, right, Ima?
Ima: Yeah, and it's powerful!!!