Thursday, February 08, 2018

Scott: Are you okay, Kzahmuh?
Ima saved you and Gertrude, and Хлеба helped her.
Kzahmuh: Where am I, Scott? What happened?!
Scott: I'll let Хлеба explain because she knows.
Хлеба: You told me she didn't put her makeup on right, and she put some frosting on her face, and
Ima: Okay, now I understand now, that's why you licked her face. The taste test, Kzahmuh?
Kzahmuh: So I licked her, what's the problem with that, I was worried about Travaia because she was nervous looking at the cookies like they were bad guys...
Уовгитьчамыща: It's nice you're back with us again.
Kzahmuh: Back with you? What do you mean?
Хлеба: She means you were doing that for a long, long time and many, many times?
Kzahmuh: Really?
Ima: Yeah, Travaia's anti-gun probably works against typical bad guys, but Gertrude is too beautiful and sweet to be a bad guy. And like Хлеба said, she's a part of that group that are the same or try to be the same.
Kzahmuh: Yes, but we should ask her. Gertrude, I hope we can get to know more about you.
Gertrude: I know what you think about me, that I don't understand makeup and I only wanted to be a model because they didn't let me be beautiful before.
Хлеба: they?
Gertrude: you know us as Pattern or repeating Pattern mob.
I don't like that name, it's saying bad about us.
Kzahmuh: I'm sorry Gertrude.
Хлеба: me too, Gertrude.
Gertrude: I was always told I had to stay down on the end of the pattern so nobody ever got to see me or talk to me.
Хлеба: Really?!! that's terrible. I'm sorry to hear that, Gertrude.
Kzahmuh: hmm that must be why I don't remember you.
Gertrude: but I remember you, Kzahmuh. that's why I tried to be a model.
Kzahmuh: you succeeded at being a model and you're a great model, Gertrude!
Ima: sorry to change the topic, but where's Travaia and Jane or Jasmine?
       : HAHAHAHAHA I have them! and the world's going to have less superheroes very soon!
Уовгитьчамыща: Whose voice is that, Kzahmuh, do you recognize it? Another member of pattern?
Kzahmuh: I don't know. But those big cookies aren't cookies.
Travaia: Ima! 
        : OH so funny, she's calling her friend's name!
Ima: Superhero friend!!!