Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Ima: Do you guys
        think I'm cute?
        I pretty cute, right?
Хлеба: Left.
           Why are you winking
           and blinking your
           eyes?
Scott: Ima, where's Ann?
          It's getting late, and I thought
          she would be here by now.
Ima: Yeah, I'm getting nervous
        and worried.
Хлеба: It doesn't look like it.
Уовгитьчамыща: You're in charge
             right now, Ima. I thought
             you'd have this figured out.
Ima: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Gertrude: Should I get defensive
               or put on a new desserts dress...
               oh yeah, Yavki, it's for more
               than desserts only.
Уовгитьчамыща: Yeah, that's right,
         and we'll be going out for breakfast
         by the time she gets here if...
Travaia: Can you kiss this better?
Ima: What is this?
Travaia: No. not you
Ima: What?! Why not me? I'm in charge
        today, umm tonight!
Travaia: I want Scott to kiss it.
             It's a battle wound. I was hit.
Kzahmuh: You had my invisible armor suit ON
                didn't you?
Travaia: Yes and No!  I did but then I gave
     it to Jane or Jasmine, and
Уовгитьчамыща: and what?
Travaia: I was hit by a
Уовгитьчамыща: What's this?!
Travaia: It's a nut !
Ima: You mean like a nut
         you put on cookies?
Jane or Jasmine: Yes! but
      I can eat them by the
      handful. Well, that and sugar.
Ima: by the handful?!
Jane or Jasmine: Yeah. It gets
      kind of messy but I don't like
      to measure.
The Cool Shadow: I'll try that with shakes next time!
Kzahmuh: Ladies, we have a problem, where's Ann?!!