Thursday, March 08, 2018

Ima: I have something to say
        when I can figure out
        what it is...
Kzahmuh: Are you calling Scott
               or talking to yourself, Ima?
Ima: Yeah, Scott left and
        so did Travaia, and...
Kzahmuh: You don't trust her,
                do you? Oh and where
                is the other you, from here?
Ima: Aaahhh oh no, I forgot about her.
Scott: Hi Ima! What's happening there?
Ima: Where are you?
Scott: Looking for Jane or Jasmine.
Kzahmuh: Look at this, Хлеба.
Хлеба: What is that thing, Kzahmuh?
Kzahmuh: It's a Kzahmuh-vision
   a TV of the future that allows viewers
   to see
   the past.
Хлеба: and the future? for example
what's going to happen tonight? I want my pies.
Kzahmuh: Let me see... Who's that?
Хлеба: She looks like
           she wants
           to fight.
           but she's
           beautiful.
Kzahmuh: Yeah!
She's ready to fight us
or coming for a job
interview.
Ima: I invited her.
Kzahmuh: Who is she?
Ima: You can read, right?
Kzahmuh: Yes, of course.
Oh, is she a superhero.
It says on her dress
Amazing Ann !!
Is she a black lady?
Ima: Yes and she's
very nice and encourages me.
She is about 
my age and
easy to talk to
and will help us.
Хлеба: but
what's that up
above in the sky,
it says at just
before 8 p.m., it
looks like a
spaceship or flying saucer.
Gertrude: I had to freshen up a bit
               but I'm back. Let's go and
               get Jane or Jasmine. I hope
               she's OKay.
Ima: Yeah, she'll be okay, Gertrude 
        don't worry, Gertrude.
Scott: What's going on now?
Ima: We have to wait for Ann, but Yavki
  is coming with Cool.
Scott: OK but who's Ann?
Ima: I invited her
and there's something strange
                        in the sky.
Kzahmuh:
I can't
wait to
see who
or what
is in that
thing.
Gertrude: 
Me Many.
I want
to meet an
   alien!