Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Хлеба: I think this right here will bring back your conversation and memory of it. Scott: Thanks. Ima: Yeah. Thanks, Ann is here. Хлеба: Kzahmuh made it so we can find out what really happened if someone changes stuff in the past. Always remember the good stuff, coz it's people, friends, and love. Ima: But what's this, Scott? Something for Gertrude. A few words...can I add them? Хлеба: Sure, Scott, put them at the end. Ima: THE END! Хлеба: Quit joking, Ima...


Ima: I don't feel super today, Scott, just hungry.

Scott: Yeah, I feel the same way.

Ima: What's Хлеба doing over there? She has that Kzahmuh device thing? What does that do?

Scott: I'm not sure, they can see the past and the future, I guess.

Ima: cool but is she changing something, she's turning some knobs or pushing keys or buttons, turning dials, etc. and it bothers me.

Scott: I heard you girls talking

Ima: Ann is here and we're all ready to eat.

Scott: I'm typing this up to tell Gertrude.

Ima: Oh-Kay!!

Scott: Don't get angry with me, you invited Gertrude and Jane or Jasmine to put on the fashion show for Уовгитьчамыща and we had fun.

Ima: Yes, we sure did.

Scott: So then, to Gertrude:

your pattern applies
your beauty multiplies

-------------/----------