Sunday, April 08, 2018

Kzahmuh: Ima, Get the door.

Ima: OK who is it, Kzahmuh?

Kzahmuh: I don't know. (exhaling in frustration)

Ima: Alright, sure!

Ann: Hi Ima. I'm so happy to finally meet you.

Ima: Hi Ann. Me too, I've been waiting for you to come.

Ima: Kzahmuh, I want you to meet my friend, Ann, she wants to be with us.

Kzahmuh: Hi Ann, I'm happy you're here. Are you from around here?

Ann: Nice to meet you. Yes, I just walked here. I wanted to tell you, when I was walking I met someone, another girl who said she was looking for you Ima, and said you like pink and black clothes

Ima: grrr...it's her. aaah I'm so mad.

Ann: what's wrong, Ima?

Ima: It's the other Ima who likes those colors.

Ann: Another Ima? This is pretty strange.

Kzahmuh: Don't worry about this, it's nothing, Ann. We're very glad you're here.

Ann: Thank you, Kzahmuh.
I understand competition, that girl who I talked to while I was walking here looked a little bit like me.

Хлеба: uht oh! 

Ann: Hi. We haven't met. My name is Ann. What's wrong.

Ima: Oh it's no big deal, universes intersect, all hell breaks loose, that kind of stuff.

Ann: How do you know that?

Хлеба: Don't worry about it, Ann, there could be trouble.

Ann: Really? That sounds fun!

Ima: My kind of girl. Yay!