Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Хлеба: Wow! What a big menu and many different waffles!

Ima: I thought this was my date.

Хлеба: with?

Ima: with Scott. What's wrong with you.

Хлеба: you

Ima: what?

Хлеба: nothing.

Scott: what's 

Ima: what's what, Scott, is this our date now because Хлеба and everyone else, they're just distracting from us and waffles.

Scott: They're here to eat waffles.

Kzahmuh: Yeah! It's The Waffle Planet!!! Why are you guys arguing? There's plenty for all of us.

Ima: but the love is limited.

Kzahmuh: LOL Ima, what?

Ima: Scott

Kzahmuh: Scott what?

Ima: I thought he was taking me there on a date.

Kzahmuh: It is a date and you're the person of honor.

Ima: Superhero of honor.

Kzahmuh: Okay then, I agree.

Ima: thanks

Kzahmuh: Hey Хлеба, what is this on my Kzahmuh-vision past&future device?

Хлеба: What's what on what?

Kzahmuh: I see like more than one version of what happened tonight while we were waiting for Ann.

Хлеба: And? Maybe it's a malfunction of your device or something.

Kzahmuh: Yeah, the or something sounds like it. because you did something, right?

Хлеба: What I did was the right thing to do because I didn't have another choice.

Kzahmuh: Do nothing?

Хлеба: Like what Scott wrote, create... care, or something like that, but I'm hungry.

Kzahmuh: huh?! I was dead?

Хлеба: You or perhaps someone just like you or who looks like you from here.

Kzahmuh: You mean from THERE, there, or there...
I'm from here, this parallel universe.

Хлеба: but what if that death altered everything.

Kzahmuh: for me and my life? then I guess I wouldn't be hungry for a waffle right now?

Travaia: hey guys, there's a bunch of kids here, let's let them go ahead of us in line and can we eat in that other room?

Ima: it's gonna be too crowded in there for a date.

Travaia: who's going on a date, I thought this was a waffle party.

Ima: yes, apparently is it. (sad face)