Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Ima: I'm very happy our waffle
       date is here at last.
Уовгитьчамыща (this universe) :
     Remember, Scott, we just write
     what the girls do and we don't
     write their lines.
Ima: I've been waiting for
       my waffle. What's going on?
       Where's Scott? I'm in love
       with him and stuff.
Ann: Where's Number Joe,
         I thought he was investigating
         the attacker?!
Waitress: Number Ima! Your
              waffle's ready!
Ima: Number Ima?
Хлеба: hahaha that's funny
Ima: not really.
Ann: What, did she run out of numbers?
Хлеба: hahaha
Waitress: 114 is where our numbers
               stop.
Хлеба: hahaha You know
            about 115, right?
Ima: Grr... my date?!! (is bad so far)
Хлеба: Don't look at me. I've only
            had 3 waffles.
Ann: And I only 
        helped her
        (eat) a little bit.

Ima: Is this episode 
   over? I sure hope so.
Уовгитьчамыща (this universe) :
   Good! Good! Wonderful!
   See, Scott, this is what I meant.
   She did something and you
   wrote it down.
Scott: Yeah! I get it now,
  it feels very natural.
Ima: Feel this!
Хлеба: hahaha that's funny!