Monday, July 02, 2018

LOVE
The Waffle Planet
#
Number Joe: What are you ladies doing?!!
Ima: Doing? Oh, finally! You're here officer.
Number Joe: Finally?! I've been here for 45 mins.
   or at least a half hour. In the other room, there.
   waiting to get a waffle. This is the waffle planet
   isn't it? uh huh haha
Ima: Aren't you going to ask me if I'm okay
 and who did it? Someone tried to hurt me
 and my friend stopped them.
Number Joe: Is this the weapon?
Ima: Yes, I think so, but I don't know where
 he, she, or it is...
Number Joe: This weapon looks like its from
 a science fiction movie I saw once. But
 it was a long time ago.
Ima: Okay, but do something.
Number Joe: I was going to do something.
Ima: What?
Number Joe: Eat a waffle.
Ima: Oh boy, this is a big mistake.
Ann, tell him what happened.
Ann: Hi. officer, my name is Ann.
      Someone came up from behind us and
      tried to hurt my friend. And I
      protected her. Then, we couldn't figure
      out where he, she, or it went, the
      person vanished.
Ima: Yeah, we were looking at him
    and then he or she disappeared.
Number Joe: Did you get a look at his, or
     her, face?
Ima: No, it was fuzzy or no specific
     or easy to see facia face features.
Number Joe: I'm getting hungry.
  Where's the waitress?
I'm over here. Just taking a break.
Ima: ha ha She's eating a waffle!
   Good for her! Me too!