Friday, November 30, 2007

A&W has "best fries", Mom & Dad said

A&W restaurant has the best French fries. Mom and Dad said so! I think they could be right, again! (However, I will add my comments on fries at another time.)

On Thursday evening, I shared some fries with them. At first they didn't know where I bought the fries.

They loved these fries, even before knowing they came from A&W restaurant.

Dad and Mom celebrated their "big" wedding anniversary earlier this month (they are not big, only the number of years married) so I will give them this opportunity to tell why they liked the fries.

Mom: "They are soft on the inside and they don't taste as oily as other fries do. I don't remember when I've had such good fries."

Dad: "That's right. They taste great and taste more natural. They are the best fries I've had in a long time."

Thanks, Mom and Dad! I will write about fries in December, along with my other favorite fast foods.

Note: This blog, its writer, his mom and dad have no connection to fast-food chains or restaurants. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.