Tuesday, November 20, 2007

NOT LIVE, just Goofing Off

If you are in Bangkok and it is 8 a.m. or perhaps you are from Manila and it's 9 a.m., I'm NOT LIVE! I'm probably not even here and there's a good chance I'm not having any fun either.

But right now this blog is LIVE... well, only according to the new, expanded Fast Food Yummy definition, which is: "sitting in front of the computer for a long time goofing off while publishing a post." That's as LIVE! as I get.

What is a "post"? Heck if I know. I think it's something they hitch a horse to when they go into a saloon. Or a restaurant. haha

But never go through a drive-thru on horseback, unless carrots are on the menu. I'm joking. Rabbits and our dog, Dolly, like carrots, too. Dolly is a cute black lab that loves food more than she should.

In a recent post (there's that word again), she was getting busy hounding me for my donut. I think her diet is over, although I'm not sure what's up with her. I mean, she would eat fried chicken 24/7 if we let her. Most "people" love fried chicken, but I think that's a bit much, don't you?

What time is it there, reader, and where are you? If it's 8 p.m. and you are in New York, I'm not here. I'm NOT LIVE, or goofing off. I just left. Gosh, I'm probably bored stiff or worse yet, getting something accomplished. Yeah, it's not much fun! Let me see, where was I?

If you are on the Moon or Mars, I have no idea what time it will be there when I am no longer goofing off! But I do know it's 5:55 p.m. (7:55 p.m. in New York; 7:55 a.m. in Bangkok; 8:55 a.m. in Manila) when I published this "post".

I'm Not LIVE, because you can't hear me or see me, thank goodness, and you can't call me and tell me what you think about fast food, slow food, what food you would take with you if you were visiting Earth, or any other planet with intelligent life forms. Yeah, Martians, maybe you are right, a few unintelligent life forms, too.

Seriously, I hope nobody with antennae is reading my blog. But if you are, don't get too excited, coz I think you will be getting some fast food on Mars eventually. And don't try to call me or anything, coz I'm NOT LIVE. I'm just goofing off!