Monday, November 19, 2007

The return of Fast Food Yummy!!!

I'm starting this blog back up again because I'm not going to let a few people or my concerns about not being perfect bother me anymore. I'm going to restore some of the old posts or refer to past articles when I post my favorite fast foods. I'm not taking comments at this time. If you don't like me or my blog, I really don't care. I love myself and my writing.

This blog isn't intended to provide extensive nutritional information, up-to-date prices, new menu items or details on franchising. That requires quite a bit of reading and research, and I don't have time for that now. I am more interested in writing about wonderful fast-food times in my life. That's what I've been doing off and on for nearly two years.

I joke around sometimes, but I'm always serious about the food, restaurants and fast-food chains. The trademarks, logos, copyrights, and names are used in reviews and updates for educational purposes and to provide information to readers. People's rights to share and exchange information are essential to protecting freedom.

I believe that fast food competition and the competition of many other industries and businesses help protect, promote and further freedom of choices and democracy. In countries without freedom, I believe freedom of market choices will help pave the way for other freedoms, because people will want, expect and eventually demand more from their leaders.

For the most part, Fast Food Yummy is a very positive and upbeat food blog. I will let other writers present the down side of fast food. I love fast food, but I don't eat it every day. Also, I don't eat large portions or big meals when I do go out to eat. Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing, right? However, the foods people eat at home can be just as bad for them.

I've lost seven pounds since I did my series on the local Carl's Jr. grand opening in September, which I know some of you enjoyed reading about. In all, I've lost more than 15 pounds and possibly 20 pounds, but I didn't weigh myself at the beginning. I'm not into numbers. What's important for me is how I feel and look in the mirror.

During the months of my weight loss, I continued to eat fast food on occasion but usually only small portions; a sandwich one time, fries another time, a milkshake another day. Once in a while I would eat larger meals, but I don't "pig out" much these days.

I do drink iced coffee or an iced Americano more often. I don't eat much rice, potatoes, bread or pastas. Those foods really cause me to gain weight or prevent me from taking it off.

Some people try to make fast food seem worse than it is by using exaggeration to make their point: showing what it's like if someone only eats fast food and eats a lot of it every day or every meal is just plain irresponsible. Most people don't, or at least they shouldn't. It should be noted that people eating massive amounts of foods at home can also be very unhealthy, too.

Finally, if you critical of fast food or this blog and you are a smoker or you consume large amounts of alcoholic beverages, I'm not going to listen to you.

Other than that, this blog is a cool online hangout. Enjoy life! Lighten up! Peace! Love your neighbor! May all your meals be delicious! Take it easy! Take care!