Saturday, December 08, 2007

Happy Birthday to my friend!!!

Today is my friend N.'s birthday! Spaghetti is a great food on birthdays! So I decided to send the spicy seafood spaghetti and a few other foods on the website menu for S&P Delivery in Thailand, which makes it simple to order and send a meal or cake. It's very convenient for me, as I live in America.

I also like the desserts and snacks made by S&P Bakery. When I was in Thailand, there was an S&P Bakery outlet very close to where I was staying. It offered a variety of delicious sweets to snack on, such as individually wrapped brownies with almonds and slices of fruitcake at very low prices.

These delicious snacks/desserts (we ate them for breakfast) qualify for my list of favorite foods because my criteria are the food doesn't cost too much or at least not more than it should, it is consistently yummy and can be bought in a "fast" or "quick-service" restaurant, store, bakery, coffee or donut shop. And because it's my list, I'll put whatever I want on it. Back to the birthday party!

In a birthday phone conversation, my friend told me the spaghetti was very good! I've ordered food online before, I like this way of ordering and plan to do it again. Just wish I could have been there so I could have some spaghetti, and cake. My friend, whose favorite color is pink, celebrated with the family. Sounds like a lot of fun! Happy Birthday!!! I hope this will be a great year in your life!!!