Monday, March 03, 2008

Good Morning, Sandwich!



I took these digital pictures one morning last year, after picking up a Bruschetta Chicken Ciabatta at Jack in the Box and getting an iced espresso drink at a local coffee shop. The drive-thru was a terrific choice both times, as I wanted to get back here and eat.

Check out the lettuce, cheese and mayo spilling out of this sandwich. I really liked it. Another time I was in the Jack in the Box drive-thru, they told me the chicken is grilled has bruschetta sauce and it's provolone cheese in the sandwich. I had it more than once and could taste a basil or herb flavor, which made it better than an ordinary sandwich.

Maybe I'll do lunch in the morning again sometime, or just eat the sandwich whenever I'm hungry and near Jack in the Box. I haven't been out to a fast food joint in a while, and hardly at all this year. So hopefully March will be a good month for fast food.