Monday, April 21, 2008
I will try to laugh it away. Nothing else worked, including food, medicine, a cold, wet towel on my forehead, green tea and walking around inside and outside.
It was so cold I couldn't stay out long. Back at the computer, I began to watch the blogs being updated on "Blogger.com", which is a cheap form of entertainment. Staring at the screen sort of makes me feel like a funny character in one of those absurd sitcom episodes.
Once in a while there's a food blog. But not too much on the fast food scene. However, there's a pizza blog that seems to be advertising Domino's Pizza. I just found that to be interesting and didn't know that fast foods could have their own blogs on Blogger.
Although I do know this (ok, I made this part up): If Dolly, the cute black dog and sometimes unofficial mascot of Fast Food Yummy, could read and have her own blog (still gotta teach her how to), my guess is the pizza blog would be in her blogroll, along with blogs about other foods. Of course this is all off the record, hush-hush gossip about a dog who's supposed to be on a strict diet and also might have dreams of becoming a supermodel. Yeah, she dreams a lot coz she sleeps a lot.
Anyway, last time I wrote that beautiful bloggers of Singapore might know how to improve my hairstyle in the photo. I didn't mean that I wanted them to run their fingers through my hair, but it does sound like a lot of fun. Clean fun! This blog is about clean fun! LOL
What's more, all over this world there are beautiful women (sounds like a speech), many of whom are very intelligent, kind and outstanding writers with blogs. That's great! My headache is almost gone. Thank God! I wish you all the best. Take care.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Hi there! How are you?
Yes, you read my mind if (in a whiny voice) you said: He has the Wal-Mart salon haircut. It's the latest thing, the chipmunk-with-a-cowlick cute look. Nice of you, really! Lol. No, no don't...
Now just a minute! Hey, don't think what you are thinking... Singapore's hot, hot, hotties (ouch! burned myself) those babed-out, gorgeous chick bloggers did not photoshop this pic, otherwise wouldn't I have told them to give me more hair??
You got it. I am trying to flatter some of my pretty readers. But I'm taken. Really! At least I think I am. Yeah, I knew you didn't want me anyway. Hey, don't rub it in. Show some teeth. No, not fangs. I mean smile. haha
Now see how much you people made me suck, by pushing me into a corner, telling me this blog was only about food and that all I like is food. Errwrong!
This blog is not just about fast food! For example, this time it's been about how confused I am when I'm not writing about food. See, I'm a very versatile guy. Although next time I'm going to write about food, or a topic related to food.
Hey everyone, take it easy. See yah later.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Friday, April 11, 2008
Grandmother liked hamburgers from when she was a young woman, which was before fast food became popular. A time long ago, when Americans busied themselves with the primitive task of cooking. (I believe now is the moment I should remind you to smile:)
Her favorite fast foods also included fried chicken, chicken sandwiches, and roast beef sandwiches. Over several decades, she has also enjoyed ice cream. I hope she enjoys ice cream--and a happy, healthy life--for many years to come. Love you, Grandma!
Oh yeah, here's the pic:
My Favorite Fast Foods and Beverages - Part 2
26. Large Coke, Jollibee, Philippines
27. Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, Ukraine
28. Duck, Chester’s Grill, Thailand
29. Chicken strips, KFC, U.S.
30. Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit, McDonald’s, U.S.
31. Red bean siopao, 7-Eleven, Thailand
32. Shtuchka wafer (chocolate coated wafer), Ukraine
33. Egg Pie, Goldilocks, Philippines
34. Chocolate Sundae, McDonald’s, Thailand
35. Chocolate Shake, Jollibee, Philippines
36. Gooseberry ice cream, iberry, Thailand
37. CrissCut Fries, Carl’s Jr., U.S.
38. Chicken sandwich meal, Wendy’s, Philippines
39. Eggplant Tofu, Panda Express, U.S.
40. Rice Bowl, (with chicken, spicy),
41. Crispy Danggit meal, Goto King, Philippines
42. Filet-O-Fish sandwich, McDonald’s, U.S.
43. Fish and Chips, Carl‘s Jr., U.S.
44. Fruitcake (slice), S&P Bakery, Thailand
45. Milky Way (hot sweet espresso drink), Dutch Bros. Coffee, U.S.
46. Green Tea ice cream, Haagen-Dazs, Philippines
47. Dorayaki, Yamazaki Bakery, Thailand
48. Green Tea ice cream, Maeda-en, U.S.
49. Arctic Orange Shake, McDonald's, U.S.
50. Chicken Strip Basket, Dairy Queen, U.S.
The list includes fast foods or foods that can be bought and eaten in a hurry. Some of the foods may not be the exact names. I tasted these foods (and drinks) at one time or another over a five-year period, though not all the same year.
Note: Trademarks and brand names are the property of their respective owners. I don't work for any fast food chains or restaurants. I'm a blog writer and this is my opinion.