Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, Grandmother!

Hello! I'm having a lot of fun today. It is Grandma's birthday, and she is ONLY... well, I'll let the b-day cake reveal her age. If someone wants to blame the cake for gossiping about Grandma, they are going to look even sillier than I do, having joked that anyone could think such a thing.

Grandmother liked hamburgers from when she was a young woman, which was before fast food became popular. A time long ago, when Americans busied themselves with the primitive task of cooking. (I believe now is the moment I should remind you to smile:)

Her favorite fast foods also included fried chicken, chicken sandwiches, and roast beef sandwiches. Over several decades, she has also enjoyed ice cream. I hope she enjoys ice cream--and a happy, healthy life--for many years to come. Love you, Grandma!

Scott

Oh yeah, here's the pic: