Monday, April 21, 2008

I didn't name this post

Please Note: This is just my terrible headache update, plus a couple of tidbits of info. and some humor. The facts: I woke up with an awful headache, it got worse as the day wore on and after a nap, as I type this evening, it's not much better.

I will try to laugh it away. Nothing else worked, including food, medicine, a cold, wet towel on my forehead, green tea and walking around inside and outside.

It was so cold I couldn't stay out long. Back at the computer, I began to watch the blogs being updated on "Blogger.com", which is a cheap form of entertainment. Staring at the screen sort of makes me feel like a funny character in one of those absurd sitcom episodes.

Once in a while there's a food blog. But not too much on the fast food scene. However, there's a pizza blog that seems to be advertising Domino's Pizza. I just found that to be interesting and didn't know that fast foods could have their own blogs on Blogger.

Although I do know this (ok, I made this part up): If Dolly, the cute black dog and sometimes unofficial mascot of Fast Food Yummy, could read and have her own blog (still gotta teach her how to), my guess is the pizza blog would be in her blogroll, along with blogs about other foods. Of course this is all off the record, hush-hush gossip about a dog who's supposed to be on a strict diet and also might have dreams of becoming a supermodel. Yeah, she dreams a lot coz she sleeps a lot.

Anyway, last time I wrote that beautiful bloggers of Singapore might know how to improve my hairstyle in the photo. I didn't mean that I wanted them to run their fingers through my hair, but it does sound like a lot of fun. Clean fun! This blog is about clean fun! LOL

What's more, all over this world there are beautiful women (sounds like a speech), many of whom are very intelligent, kind and outstanding writers with blogs. That's great! My headache is almost gone. Thank God! I wish you all the best. Take care.