Sunday, May 25, 2008

What if a Fast Food Outlet opened in your Backyard?

Well, I'm back again. Now it seems to me I drank that mixture of Coca-Cola and Fanta Strawberry more than once this month.

Since then, I ate fried chicken from KFC and French fries from A&W, which are together in one fast-food restaurant. That's pretty darn cool if you ask me.


A&W fries waiting to be eaten!

We all like fried chicken and fries, and the lovely dog-princess Dolly is a big fan of fast food. It's ok that she's a fan, just not a BIG fan. haha

I'm not sure what Dolly really thinks about on a daily basis, but my educated guess is she would like a famous fast-food franchise to open in the backyard. I don't know. I think there's a law against it and also the fact that the marketing battle about location being everything didn't have canine customers in mind. haha

Let's change the subject shall we. Ok, write more about Dolly? Hmmm, alright... she does like to eat fruit when it falls to the ground, or if she can reach it on the branches of the fruit trees. But she prefers fruit pies to the fresh fruit. More on this important topic next time.

I really ought to sign this post: By Dolly. Now I feel so embarrassed. haha