Saturday, August 09, 2008

Spicy Sandwich


This is a spicy eggplant sandwich with Thai green curry, and a lot more. It's delicious! Making it took longer than pulling though the fast food drive-thru, but it was my dinner on Friday.

As seen in the picture, there are two portions on the plate. I will name the sandwich later. It's a half sandwich, known as an open-faced sandwich. Sorry I didn't draw a cute smiley face on it.

The first layer on the toast was lightly fried eggplant and sweet yellow pepper. It was cooked with a hot pepper, but I didn't put the hot pepper in sandwich. On top are thinly-sliced baby corn (a few left whole for picture) in coconut milk mixed with Thai green curry paste. I didn't make the curry paste, I bought it at an Asian grocery store.

There's more to write, but now I need something to eat. No. Every post doesn't end when I'm hungry. It only seems that way. haha