Sunday, September 07, 2008

Feeling Better!


This kind of "crumb-y"--
only crumbs left---
means it was yummy!

Two weeks ago Saturday, when I was feeling crummy, it turned out to be bronchitis. After taking medication for bronchitis and getting plenty of rest, today I feel much better. So I’d rather look back at my yummy snack that Saturday.

We kind of improvised and ate Krispy Kreme Mini Crullers at a local convenience store that has some small tables where customers can eat, talk, and in my case try to forget I was sick. I sipped on a latte, too, and had a some fun.

When I started feeling better, I went in search of donuts and bought Krispy Kreme Doughnut Holes.



They didn't last long because we shared them. I called our few minutes of fun a donut hole party. haha

No, I haven't been living on donut holes. I've been eating a lot of Thai Jasmine rice with melted cheese, chicken noodle soup, crackers, Sprite and whatever else makes my stomach feel good.

Note: I do not work for any of the companies or brands written about on this blog. The trademarks and copyrights are the property of their owners. My writing includes my opinion about foods that I enjoy eating and beverages I like to drink. Writing about food and mixing in my thoughts as I go along is my unique and original style which I hope is fun for people who believe as I do that it's enjoyable think about our favorite foods and talk about them with friends. If you think of me as one of your friends, thanks! You are welcome to hang out here any time. Have a great week!