Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bright Side of Fast Food



















We hung out at Burgerville.

Cameras don't have feelings, as far as I know. But there are times when this digital camera does capture my feelings even though I cannot express them in words. For example, the night I got together with my best friend, especially when it comes to talking about sports, singles activities, and meeting gals who like to talk sports at singles activities. haha I'm joking about the last one, but I wouldn't mind if it came true.

I wasn't trying to change the world that night. But I was hungry and wanted to eat something. So I asked my buddy to go with me to Burgerville, a fast-food restaurant located near where the dance was taking place.

After I ordered a milkshake, we sat down and talked for a while before I realized they hadn't brought it to my table. I walked back to the counter and saw it there, melting a little, but that didn't matter to me because it was a good milkshake.

We didn't stay there long because we were going to a dance just down the street. I don't recall dancing, but I did a lot of talking, and listening too. Instead of staying until the end of the dance, three of us decided to leave a bit early and went over to Burgerville. That was my idea. Guess you probably figured that out! haha