Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow and more snow


This photo is a little blue, and that also describes my feelings. It was morning and the sun wasn't high enough to provide much light. Dolly ran my direction at just the right moment to get her picture taken. I like action photos!

Sunday morning, the ground outside was covered with snow. But that's nothing compared to what the ground looked like by the end of the day. I was told we got a certain number of inches of snow but I don't know for sure the exact amount. Let's just say, umm... way too much to get out of the driveway and drive safely around town to go Christmas shopping.

Lucky for me, I went to a couple of grocery stores and bought some yummy goodies on Saturday night. Just look at the photo below. When I came out of one store, there were snowflakes floating down onto the parking lot and vehicles. I did snap a couple of photos but they weren't all that impressive. The little bit of snow didn't stop me from going to a convenience store at a local gas station for more foods I probably shouldn't eat... Oh yes I should. It's almost Christmas! I'm going to have some fun!