Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rock Music

This evening, I drove up at the right time, because I like rock music and one of my favorite rock songs came on the radio: "Best of You" by Foo Fighters. It's going to be in my list of top songs of the decade. That's for sure!! I'm thinking about writing a top 20, or maybe a longer list, but not sure whether it will be posted on this blog, another blog or remain unpublished.

I'd also like to come up with a list of (what I consider to be) the best rock songs -- going back to the '70s anyway -- though it would NOT be based on sales, popularity or how many times the songs were played on the radio. On this list, there also could be tracks that were not released as 'singles' and possibly not played on the radio. Yes, I do like the freedom of speech to tell my friends about my favorite songs, albums, movies, TV shows, foods, etc.

I'm also drinking the best iced coffee I've had so far this year. If I got a good photo, I'll post it later. Just remember, your memories matter! Be who you are! And have fun!